Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Here He Is....


Well I've had a few request on me posting some pictures of this infamous "Chad"...so here ya go. These pictures are a few weeks old from when we went to the Ignacio Biker Rally.


Chad's amazing...he's 31, from farmington and is 6'5 (my almost most favorite thing about him)! He's works for the City of Farmington and is such a kind, loving and super fun guy! I"m so glad we've met and things couldn't be better for the both of us. He's so good with Pax and Paxton absolutley adores Chad. He chooses him over me!



Another picture of us on the way to Ignacio. Chad loves motorcycles! He has two of them and he built them both! Smarty Pants!


After we got home from the rally, Chad put his bandanna on Pax and now he's an "Offical Biker"! He's such a cutie! (Please ignore my crazy wild hair and my sun burnt nose!)



These are my boys! Diesel, Chad & Pax. Diesel is Pax's BullDog! They get along so well!



3 comments:

The Obergs said...

Rochell, he is fantastic! and 6'5' to boot! I'm so happy for you and glad that you've found someone who treats you both so well.

Leah Finch said...

I love the picture of the boys! ALL OF THEM CUTE! I'm so happy for you!

Hanberg's said...

Nice work Rochell :) Glad you are so happy! And, could Pax get any cuter?!?