Friday, February 13, 2009

My Little Talker


This is kind of for my notes, but here is the words that Paxton knows..ENJOY!!!!


List Of Words:

Mom Momma Mommy
Dad Dada Daddy
More - can sign this also
Please - can sign this also
Thank You - can sign this also
Don't
No
Yes
Shoe - can sign this also
Mine - can sign this also
Bean
Cookie - can sign this also
Button
TA-DA - Not quite sure this is a word...but with every accomplishment he makes sure he throws his hand in the air and says "TA-DA!!!!"
Bath - can sign this also
Chip
Dog - can sign this also
Tykey
Nana
Love You - can sign this also
Ball
Hot
I want Down
Hi - can sign this also
Bye - can sign this also
Bottle
Eye
Ear
Drink - can sign this also
Papa
Up
I dont know

Animal Sounds that he knows:
Elephant
Dog
Lion, Tiger, Bear, Monster (all RARRRR)
Duck
Bee
Snake
Monkey

I just tried to upload a video of him signing some words and this computer at work (YES, I'm playing instead of working!?!?!) it really pooping on me! Maybe next time....Sorry guys.

No comments: