Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sutherland Farms

Chad and I decided to take Pax to Southerland Farms yesterday for a hay ride, a fun slide in corn, feeding the goats and getting lost in the maze! It was super fun! Pax LOVES Pumpkins and had a blast picking out his very own. Once if found the one he wanted, he hugged it, sat on and rolled it away! I love Fall!
All this pumpkin fun, made Pax super thirsty! He's a big fan of Fresca!
(just like his Mommy)

Pax has fun in this corn filled box. He was so brave....all the BIG kids were jumping off the top of the hay stack into the corn. Pax was not going to be out done by some other kids. He climbed his way to the top and JUMPED, all by himself! I didn't get a picture of him jumping, but he did developed him own little crowd of adults that watched in amazement! Pax has NO Fear!



It was such a good day! We are having a pumping carving contest next week at my Mom's. (watch for that post, it's gonna be good) Hopefully this pumpkin will give us some good luck!

2 comments:

The Obergs said...

what a little daredevil! I'm sure you have your hands full. Just wait until you have another one...

I'm still waiting for a pregnant picture of you.

Savanah said...

Wow.. I cant believe he jumped... he is kinda a wimp at my house! :) And pretty sure I will win the pumpkin carving contest!!