Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is that Shaun White?

Chad decided to take Pax snowboarding/sledding this past weekend. Lets just say that I have a snowboarder in the making! He LOVED it! I can't wait until next year and I can go with. It's gonna be a blast!
Chad said that Pax is the future Shaun White, just cause they have matching red curly hair and had some natural talent at age TWO on a snowboard. I dont want to brag...but I'm so excited he took to it. Chad and I are big time snowboarders and were hoping our boys have the same interest....looks like our wish is gonna come true!

Chad's parents bought him this sled for Christmas. It's just too cute! I've never seen one like it! It was perfect for his age and for sledding!
I sure do LOVE my boys!
WEEEE!~~
HOLD ON PAX!
Chad took Pax all day long so that I could do absolutely nothing! LOL I needed a break before this baby comes. 22 days and counting! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Savanah said...

Oh my he is a little stud in the snow. But I think he is more of a monkey than shaun white. He just threw more poop at me!! GROSS PAX

Rachael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Finch said...

He will be a Pro before we know it!!! And GROSS to Savanah's comment - LOL!!!!!