Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Blog Neglect

Short apology: "I'm so sorry dearest blog...I have neglected you for over 2 months now and for this I am sorry."



BACK TO BLOG:


I recently got Pax's almost 3 and Brex's 6 month pictures done by Amber Dawn Photography in Kirtland. I haven't gotten my pictures back but she did a preview of them on her blog : http://amberdawnsphotos.blogspot.com/2010_08_01_archive.html#6980514244946651216. (I dont know how to make my link go away and insert a cool word like...Click HERE...Anyone want to get me instructions, please???) Enjoy! I absolutley LOVE them.


When I have more time I'll update our trip to Hawaii and more on this summer! Hope these pictures will hold you all over!

1 comment:

The Obergs said...

oh Rochell, those are adorable! Oh little Brex is so cute and has grown up so much. What cute boys

Can't wait to hear about hawaii!