Monday, March 8, 2010

Blessing Day

This past Sunday, we had Brex blessed. He looked so cute in his little outfit! Thanks to Uncle Steve for giving him a blessing!

Do you think they look alike? Pretty sure they are twins! We shaved Brex's head cause he looked like a little old man and now he matches Daddy perfectly! LOL
Brex is such a smiley baby, since he was about 3 weeks old, all he does is smile! Chad and I are so fortunate to have such a easy going baby. I might be a little biased, but DANG he's cute!

My handsome little man has grown 5 inches since he was born. He's a giant! He's already in 3 -6 month clothes and he's only 7 weeks old! Chad's 6'5 and I'm 5'10, so we are bound to have ourselves a little giant.



4 comments:

Savanah said...

He does look oh so cute and he is a good, but STINKY baby!

Jessie said...

Brex looks so cute in his blessing outfit! I can't believe he is only 7 weeks and already growing like a weed!!!

And no, we don't have a name for our girl yet......sigh....

Chelsea said...

What a cute baby! He does look just like Chad!

The Obergs said...

oh my gosh, he is killing me! What a darling baby. I love his little suit! Oh Rochell, you sure know how to make cute little boys.