Sunday, March 14, 2010

~SIXTY~

My beautiful and amazing mother turned sixty this past week and she coudln't be more fabulous! She is the hardest person to buy for, so all my brothers and sisters went in and got her a few of her favorite things...~Massage~Movie Passes~Gift Card to Costa Vida~A Full Month of refill Dr. Peppers from 7-2-11 (they thought we were crazy, lol)~and a pedicure from Savanah! ~Happy Birthday To The Bestest Momma in The World~



My beautiful sisters, Amber and Savanah!

Ms. Alivia looking so cute~

My sisters and and I took her to lunch at Costa Vida, we needed someplace quick with all our kiddos! It was super fun!

6 comments:

The Wethington's said...

Okay so I just gotta say...your mom looks AMAZING! My grandparents are 64 and they do not look anywhere near as great as her. What's her secret?

Stef said...

NO way your mom is 60!! Holy cow! What fun girls to do all that for your mom!! Give her a hug from me!!

Kyla said...

Wish I could've been there eating with the fun girls!! Happy Birthday SUe!!

Chelsea said...

I agree, I love your mom! Happy Birthday Mama Sue Sue!

Savanah said...

Happy Birthday mom!! We LOVE you!!
Rochell: she is gonna HATE those pics! :)

The Obergs said...

oh how sweet! Look at all those cute girls in that last picture. I'm sure you mom couldn't be any more proud.