Sunday, March 28, 2010

~MY BOYS~

OK So I officially suck at posting lately, but working part time and taking care of these two little rug-rats is hard work! Here's a couple of pictures i snapped today of them being the little boys that theyare! Brex is already in 6 month clothes and he's on 2 1/2 months old. For his 2 month check up he weighed 13 lbs 8 ounces and was 25 1/2 inches long! He's not even on the charts for his height for 80Th percentile for weight. I believe I have a giant on my hands! He reminds me a lot of Paxton at this age! They look a lot alike!








3 comments:

Leah Finch said...

They are both so cute and so boy! I can't believe how tall Brex is! He will be breaking all the sports records like him mom! *I love Paxton! - something about that kid*

Savanah said...

Cute Cute!!! I just love those boys!!

The Obergs said...

oh Rochell, don't apologize. You are so busy! I can't believe that you're still working part time. You're super woman. Your boys are adorable.